Friday, June 29, 2012

UPDATE on my Adventures

It has been a while since I blogged on here. Going to return to blogging. I miss it. Been doing e-books on both Barnes and Noble and Amazon for both the Nook and Kindle. I like it. I make a little money every month which is nice. Been sewing baby dresses. I would like to pick up another shop or two but so far, the local store--The Baby Cottage--buys everything I make. Not bad but I know more now than I did a few months ago. I think I could sell my clothes at a little higher price wholesale if I pick up new stores.
I am on pinterest and facebook--Brenda Boyett Edwards Lauw. Check me out! I have regretfully moved from Galveston. I am living in Sulphur, Louisiana. Cajun country for sure! Oh my, the spices they add to their food!!
Although I love G-town--and it will always be in my soul--I love being around my son and his family! It has not been easy for any of us. But, I needed family. I was a single parent forever, responsible for making too many decisions both good and bad alone, responsible for working, rearing kids, maintaining a home--all alone. Most times now, I defer to my son even for the simpliest things like a flat tire or a dead car battery. I need minimum monies to live on. I am doing what I love to do--writing, sewing, a little art. I play with my two and half year old grandson--the highlight of my days! For now, this is where I need to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment