Monday, December 17, 2012

FEDERAL TAXES

Our country is bankrupt.  We can fix it, but people have to be willing to make sacrifices--all of us, no matter how poor or rich!

1.  Pay your fair share of taxes. 

a.  Report all of your tips!
b.  Report all of your cash payments!
c.  Give 1099's to all your help be it gardeners or housekeepers, construction workers or pool cleaners. 
d.  Ask for driver's licenses-stop paying illegal aliens cash. 
e.  Report those who cheat on their taxes.
f.  Report those who do not file taxes.

2.  Stop looking for loop holes! 

3.  Stop hiding money off shore!

4.  Shop local.  Shop mom and pops!    Keep your tax dollars in your community.

a.  I am giving a Christmas gift of Louisiana products to a Texan friend.  Through my purchasing power I am supporting industry in my state and in my city and in my parish.  I am supporting jobs in my city, in my state, in my community!
b.  Look at labels.  Find those items that are manufactured here in the United States.  We do not need it if it is created in China or Japan!  This will bring jobs home.

No comments:

Post a Comment