Tuesday, July 24, 2012

It's Tuesday!

Second day of sewing class for McNeese's kids college.  Too fun.  All ten year olds this week! 

Two days of no rain!  The heat is returning!  There was a tornado in south Lake Charles Saturday night.  Having lived through two major tornadoes in Bossier City, tornadoes terrify me!

Missing the beach and my sunrises.  But actually saw stars last night.  I do love the tall trees with the moon peaking through!  And the chirping of crickets and frogs! 

Getting tired of mobile facebook.  Today all my statuses was a list of pages friends liked--no updates, no personal info, no personal photos.  I tried to post.  Typed my info.  Hit post.  And fb shut down.  I hardly go on fb any more because it never works right.  I definitely miss the way it was!
So for me, my blog will be my fb. 

Back to school shopping has begun.  School seems to start earlier and earlier in August. 

Working on new ebook--Healthy cooking with kids.  May have to divide into two books--having fun creating an Around the World section in the book.  Thinking I could also focus on the 50 states.  Thinking out loud I guess!

Making each day count!!

No comments:

Post a Comment