Saturday, July 21, 2012

up since 4

Up since 4 a.m.
Major rain storms last night, thunder and lightening!
Made a Walmart run.  Needed coffee.
Caught up on Twitter.  Love Project Runway!  Too many twitter posts but, I agree that Christopher looks like a young Michael Costello.
No pending Words with Friends.  Getting tired of the game.  I beat Fred 3 out of 4 games at least.  He gets frustrated with me! 
Got 6 dresses cut out.  Need to be sewing but avoiding the machine!  Don't know why!
Blogging a lot.  Writing a lot.  Hoping to make lots of money on books and blogs. 
Waiting for check from McNeese. 
Registered for computer accounting and tax classes.  Listening to Fred.  Great part time work doing taxes for Block or Liberty or Jackson Hewitt.
Don't want to return to a classroom.  I hate dealing with discipline even though I love teaching!!
Life is good in the hood!

No comments:

Post a Comment