Friday, July 30, 2010

Getting Healthy

I have tried all the diets and I am a failure with all the diets.
Then I discovered TAp & Track. It is an app my daughter put on my I-phone. I am a committed avid fan of this app as all my fb friends can attest.

I am also a fan of the Mayo Clinic's super food list. It includes green tea and onions and fish and wine and tomatoes, whole grains, olive oil, Etc. Broccoli ia on there too and I have to admit that I am not eating as much as I should.

But with my tracking and the super foods and lots of swimming, I feel healthier and more energetic. And I have actually been losing weight.

Today I invented a new recipe and I am having fun with my blog so I thought I would share.

I chopped up 2 turkey franks and heated in a pan with grilled onions and garlic and a tiny bit of olive oil. I seasoned with fajita seasoning. Sliced a tomato and added all to a whole wheat pita pocket. A dash of low cal ranch dressing and my creation was complete. Mindy my Morkie even like it.

Share your recipes with me especially the easy and quick ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment